In order to promote values of giving and make philanthropic initiatives viable and concrete, Instituto Phi develops innovative and personalized solutions. Below are the products we offer for the reduction of social inequalities and the achievement of sustainable development goals.
PHILANTHROPIC COUNSELING FOR FAMILIES, INDIVIDUALS, AND COMPANIES
We guide families, individuals, and companies to discover the social cause that motivates them, and how they can donate more efficiently to high impact social projects.
- Investigation of the main cause
- Curation of social projects
- Planning for action
- Assessment of results
We created a process that streamlines donations into a separate bank account. This process includes:
- Transfer to the social projects chosen by the client
- Financial reports
We manage the entire process of opening, monitoring and selecting social projects through public edicts, through a personalized and advanced social technology.
- Personalized tools
- Regulation / Manual
- Definition of evaluation criteria
- Selection of social projects
This project, developed for schools, encourages citizenship and social entrepreneurship in students. The lab focuses on three main areas:
- Relationship between privilege, responsibility, and equity
- Values such as empathy, commitment, and transparency
- Leadership, negotiation, communication, and advocacy
SYSTEM OF NGOs EVALUATION
We evaluate social organizations based on specific indicators, employing an unique methodology to ensure that the impact achieved by each project is measurable.
- MAP (Phi Evaluation Methodology)
- System of NGOs Evaluation