To promote the Culture of Giving and make philanthropic initiatives viable, Instituto Phi develops innovative and personalized solutions that materialize in multiple projects. Discover the products we already offer to reduce social inequalities and achieve sustainable development goals.
PHILANTHROPY ADVISORY FOR FAMILIES, INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES
We guide families , individuals or companies to discover the main cause that motivates them to act, making donations more efficiently to high-impact social projects.
- Main cause diagnosis
- Curatorship of social projects
- Action planning development
- Results assessment
Creates a donation centralization process of philanthropic resources with an exclusive bank account, which includes:
- Transfer to social projects by the client
- Financial reports
Gestão de editais
We manage the entire process of opening, monitoring and selecting social projects through public edict, using advanced and customizable social technology.
- Custom tool
- Regulation / Manual
- Definition of evaluation criteria
The project, developed for schools, works citizenship with studentes and encourages social entrepreneurship.
- Relationship between privilege, responsibility and equity
- Values such as empathy, commitment and transparency
- Leadership, negotiation, communication and protagonism
SYSTEM OF AVALUTION OF NGOS
We evaluate social organizations based on specific indicators and use our own methodology that makes the impact effectively generated by the projects measurable.
- MAP (Phi Evaluation Methodology)
- NGO evaluation system